We want you to know we are here for you. Please contact your school counselor or the Valley Community Counselor at RIHS if you are in need of services. You may also access resources for students in crisis here: Click here for Crisis Resources.
- National Eating Disorder Association (NEDA) Hotline: 1-800-931-2237
- The National Eating Disorders Association (NEDA) is the largest nonprofit organization dedicated to supporting individuals and families affected by eating disorders. Visit https://www.nationaleatingdisorders.org
- National Drug Helpline: 1-844-289-0879
- A drug and alcohol hotline is a telephone number that you call to get free information about substance use or misuse. In the case of Drug Helpline, this is a toll-free number that is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. You can call the drug hotline at your convenience, any time of the day or night, including holidays and weekends. All calls are completely confidential and private, and can be made without fear of getting into trouble with the law. Visit https://drughelpline.org
- National Domestic Violence Hotline – 1-800-799-7233
- National call center refers to local resources; Spanish plus 160 other languages available; no caller ID used. Call, text LOVEIS to 1-866-331-9474, or visit https://www.thehotline.org/help/
Suicide Prevention and Intervention
Suicide is a serious public health concern which takes an enormous toll on students, families, staff and communities. The incidence of suicide may be reduced through education, awareness, and services, for students and families via mental health practitioners and community organizations. As an essential part of the team, school personnel are instrumental in identifying at-risk students and providing them with access to mental health resources.
The Crisis Clinic
1212 N. California Street, Stockton, CA 95202
Walk-in Hours: Monday-Friday from 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Crisis Phone (24-Hour Response): (209) 468-8686
If you or your student is experiencing a crisis please contact the appropriate agencies:
San Joaquin County Sheriff: 911 or 209-468-4421 / Non-emergency: 209-468-4400 /
San Joaquin County Behavioral Health Services (Mobile Crisis): (209) 468-8686 /
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 1-800-273-8255 /
National Suicide Prevention Online Chat: https://tinyurl.com/lifelinesupport